1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user’s device when visiting a web page. It is the website operator who determines what type of information the cookie contains and what its purpose is, and it may also be used by the web server each time you visit the website. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for a number of different purposes ranging from remembering login information to what your purchase order contains.
The following is a clear and accurate description of the cookies we use and what their purpose is. We will also inform you about how they are configured or disabled.
We use all the information provided by the cookies to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements that we can introduce in order to provide a better service to the users of this website.
2. The applications we use to obtain and analyze navigational information are:
- Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/intl/es_ES/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the service of analysis of the audience of our page. This company may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses from the links below.
This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which the users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
3. How to set or disable Cookies
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this in the most commonly used browsers:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html